March 24, 2011

Tough times

It has been a tough day for me. I always admire people who laugh all the time despite the problems and pressure around them. I am a happy, go-lucky person but at times my luck would get drained off and as a consequence i get depressed. To make the situation even worse, some more small things unworthy of my attention will start killing me along with the major one.
Everything i did today turned against me. I have no idea what went wrong and where. At the end of the day, it was maddening for me.

But then inspite of all the stress, a lesson which i learned few days back helped me a little. The lesson is - "WINNERS NEVER QUIT". When you sense a problem, the next thing that pops out would be "should i quit?". Then I made the decision and decided to fight with it and found a solution.

What about people? Greatest difficulty lies in the challenge of identifying who is wrong and who is not. I repeated the lines to myself  "Tough times are yet to start. If you are not willing to learn, you will never grow."
At hardships the least you would want is a person to listen everything you blabber.
Unfortunately i didnt have one today.

Few things i wish not to miss in my life whatsoever

* A walk after the whole day's work
* A smile on the lips
* Group of people who would always be there for me

It was too hard for me to resist everything and write something nice. After writing, I kind of feel better.





2 comments:

colmurali said...

yeah if you can handle the tough days, well, you can always keep your smile on,; the funny thing is that when you look back at 'a tough day ' after a month or so, it doesn't appear to have been that tough, but any bad decision taken during those times leave their mark, sometimes permanently

Unknown said...

Absolutely..
Thanks for stopping by murali.

Keep visiting!

How do you rate my blog?