September 21, 2009

Tamil eBooks from my hard disk

 Reading interesting books is fun no matter how they are presented to me- book/ebook. Some of my friends though not comfortable reading a book in pdf format had requested me to upload all the ebooks I have in my blog so that many users may find it useful. Searching for a book by a particular author is not always an easy task especially Tamil ones. Some sites are fake, some demand payment and the rest keep linking the other sites on and on. I spent endless hours doing this and at the end of the day I had little reward for my search. I have hosted all my Tamil ebooks here. Click the link and give your email id and the ebook will be delivered to your mail inbox.





download here!
I have bundled up all these books and shared it here.
Some of the links below are broken. Please click here to get the books from one of my new posts. 


KALKI KRISHNAMURTHY:
                       
                        Ponniyin Selvan                     
                                   
Solaimalai Ilavarasi


Mohini Theevu


Alai Ocai part










SUJATHA:


Kolaiyuthir Kaalam
En Iniya Enthra
Meendum Jeeno
Pirivom Santhipom part1
Pirivom Santhipom part2
Aah
Srirangathu thevathaigal
Kadavul irukkirara


JEYAKANTHAN:


Jeyakanthan short stories 1

Jeyakanthan short stories 2

Jeyakanthan short stories 3



RAMAYANAM


Dhevathaigalin dhevathai by Thabu sankar
Thanneer desam by Vairamuthu


Im looking forward for more books by authors like Indhra Soundharajan and Madhan. I'l add it here if I find them.



Cheers!



Post a Comment

How do you rate my blog?